MMK’s Marketing is to be a connecting bridge between Korea and the Middle East
when it comes to introduction and promotion about each society to another society.
It covers governmental activities&events, media exchange, educational initiatives, cultural performances &
exhibitions hosting etc. This activity comes from a belief that cultural gaps between Korea and the Middle
East can be reduced by increasing promotional event exchanges. It helps us feel closer to each other and
brings better understandings beyond politics, economy, cultural & environmental boundaries.
Cooperation with Government
1. UAE Olympic Football team customized care service
during 17th Asian Game Incheon Sep, 2014
2. Korea Medical Tourism Festival in Abu Dhabi,
UAE with Korea Tourism Organization 28-29 Oct, 2014
Coordination with Media
1. Khatwa, a social program from Abu Dhabi Media, UAE
Special 2 episodes about Korea ON-AIR Nov 20 and Nov 27, 2013
2. Amaken, 3rd season, a special documentary program from Tawazon TV, UAE
Focused on specific theme about Korean education, healthcare, industry and culture
3. Ask Ali - Duroob, a special TV show from Abu Dhabi Media, UAE
Special episode about unique culture and tourism and its significance of media content
development of Korea.
4. Al Dar TV
A special documentary about Korea Medical Tourism in Incheon & Daegu cooperated
with Korea Tourism Organization Dec, 2014.
MMK’s Entertainment is to create more opportunities for people from the Middle East to meet world-leading
K-POP, K-WAVE, and K-CULTURE. This comes from a belief that Entertainment activities can be the most
powerful channel to lead Middle East people deeper into Korea and to foster their interest and understanding
about Korean culture and society.
MMK’s Entertainment Events
1. INFINITE 1st World Tour Concert “One Great Step” in Dubai (Dec 06, 2013)
2. MBLAQ Concert in K-Festival in Malaysia (Aug 09, 2014)
3. MBLAQ Concert in Korea Medical Tourism Festival in Abu Dhabi, UAE (Oct 29, 2014)